Two things which are of key importance to our customers, is; Safety and operational stability.
We have engineers who are working on solutions to best ensure this for your business.
Valves play a key role in all types of processes, and the right functionality is vital. It concerns safety, operational stability, future maintenance and modifications. To ensure a high quality process, professional expertise is needed. We have many years of experience with most types of valves on the market, we co-operate with the oil- and gas industry and can provide the necessary knowledge the industry requires.
We have experience in handling grand and complex projects, and maintenance/modification- projects are a central part if our engineering services. For larges projects our engineers are often integrated team-members within your organization.
Our engineering services include:
- Technical calculations and analyzes
- Advising and choosing the optimal equipment
- Cost estimates
- Collect and organize documentation
- Analyzing and diagnostics of valves
- Map out maintenance strategies, programs and evaluations
- Project Management
- Updating and maintaining documentation
- Detailed projects and modification engineering
- Training Courses
Our personnel have expert knowledge on the following fields related to valves, actuators and control systems:
- Process (Sizing, selection and damage assessment)
- Technical safety
- Materials technology
- Welding technology
- Surface treatment/FROSIO, level 3
- Timely and Reliable Delivery
- Quality Assurance
- Dedication to Safety
- Sourcing Capability
- Competitive Pricing
- Product Standardization
- Process Efficiencies
Product, suppliers, manufacturers and services vary by region. For more information, contact an MRC Global location in your region.