MRC Global has been providing automated valves for more than 20 years, evolving from a simple bolt-up, quarter-turn shop into an advanced, fully integrated quarter-turn, multi-turn and linear automation provider with facilities worldwide. The combination of our global strength and our local, technical service simplifies automation maintenance by enabling MRC Global to become the single point of contact for all aspects of our customers’ automation needs.
MRC Global represents the premier valve automation lines in the industry. We provide our customers with everything from simple on-off packages to throttling applications, high pressure gas systems, over pressure protection and emergency shutdown assemblies. Our qualified, technical staff will customize your valve automation requirements to your unique product specifications and identify the most efficient solution for your needs.
Actuators & Accessories
GT Attuatori: G.T. Attuatori manufactures pneumatic actuators and related accessories. The company has been part of Rotork group since 2013. Besides pneumatic rack and pinion actuators, G.T. Attuatori also manufactures a range of rotary switch boxes with mechanical or proximity sensors as well as NAMUR solenoid valves, and a complete accessory range including brackets, couplings and adapters.
- Double- and single acting actuators
- Torque from 3 to 8000Nm
- ATEX, GOST, SIL3 und RTN
- ISO- and NAMUR interface
- Angle rotation 90°, 120°, 180° and 240°
- Special actuators
- Solenoid valves and throttle plates
- Rotary switch boxes
- Mounting accessories
Auma: In process technology plants, liquids, gases, vapours, and granulate need to pass through pipelines. Industrial valves are used to inhibit or release medium flow as well as to control the resulting flow rate by opening or closing the valves. AUMA actuators are remotely controlled from the control room to operate valves.
BESI Marine Systems GmbH: BESI Marine Systems GmbH - your Partner for flow management systems and maritime technology. Hydraulic and electrohydraulic actuators for quarter-turn and linear valves.
- Remote Control Systems
- Tank Level Gauging and Draft Measurement
- Anti-Heeling System
- Hydraulic Spring Return Actuators
- Hydraulic Double-Acting Actuators
- Hydraulic Linear Actuators
- Electro-Hydraulic Power Packs
- Pneumatic Quarter Turn Actuators
- Linear Pneumatic Actuators
- Electric Quarter Turn Actuators
- Electric Linear Actuators
|Range & Features:
- Diameter 50 to 100mm
- BSP male ends
- Temperature + 0°C to + 60°C
- Max Pressure from -1 to 600 Bars
- Material all Stainless steel, Stainless steel/brass or plastic
- With or without glycerin
- Accessories membrane separators, coil ciphon, valves
- Also available as digital
Manometer Valves are designed for mounting to Pressure Gauges, Pressure Transmitters and Pressure Switches and are manufactured and tested according to DIN 16270, 16271 and 16272.
According to these standards the valves can be used for a max. 400 bar (carbon steel and stainless steel) and a max. allowable temperature of max 300°C. Manometer valves and manifolds are used in power stations, incinerator plants, steel mills as well as in the chemical and petrochemical industry for pressure and differential pressure measurement.
- Materials: Brass, steel, Stainless Steel
- Threaded BSP or NPT, welded
- Size range: 1/4"- 1/2"
- Operating pressure up to 400 bar
- With or without test flange
- Accessories: connector, gauge protector, snubbers, syphons, mounting kit
MRC Global Norway AS, Instrumentation Division is Norway's leading supplier and stock holder of Instrument Tube Fittings, Tubing, Valves, Manifolds, Actuators and related accessories.
- Hydraulic systems
- Sample Stations
- Sample lines
- Chemical Injection systems
- I/O Cabinets and Instrument Enclosures
- Control Panels
Product, suppliers, manufacturers and services vary by region. For more information, contact an MRC Global location in your region.