MRC Global connects 39,000+ customers and manufacturers worldwide, saving both parties time and money. We manage our supply chain to optimize flexibility around lead times, continuity of supply and purchasing power. We do not own, or invest in, manufacturing operations that make the products we supply. Our broad manufacturing base is one of our greatest value drivers and increases our flexibility to source material that best meets our customers’ requirements.
Supplier Identification and Quality Process
- Sourcing from 35+ countries
- Formal Supplier Registration Program
- 50-70 On-site Supplier Quality Assessments annually
- Embedded inspectors in key sourcing countries
- ISO 9001 & 14001
- Inbound Inspection Process
- Non-conformance reporting
Sweet Spot Sourcing
- No single manufacturer can support all MRO and project PVF requirements
- Manufacturers gravitate to core competencies and niche markets
- Prices, quality and lead times vary greatly between manufacturers for the same products
Defining a manufacturer’s “sweet spot” is one of MRC Global’s strengths. We will leverage a customer’s PVF requirements using multiple manufacturers to achieve the highest quality with the lowest cost.
|The market sees little pricing differences among the various ASL manufacturers on standard price sheet items.
||However, pricing on specialty PVF items can vary widely between manufacturers depending on alloy, size, pressure class, product type and required delivery.
- Timely and Reliable Delivery
- Quality Assurance
- Dedication to Safety
- Material Management Expertise
- Sourcing Capability
- Competitive Pricing
- Technical Product Support
- Consolidated Vendor Base
- Product Standardization
- Stable Supplier
Product, suppliers, manufacturers and services vary by region. For more information, contact an MRC Global location in your region.