- Fourth quarter sales of $1.34 billion; Annual sales of $5.23 billion
- Fourth quarter diluted EPS of $0.23; Annual diluted EPS of $1.48, up 21% from 2012
- Fourth quarter adjusted EBITDA of $87 million; Annual adjusted EBITDA of $386 million
- Fourth quarter net income of $23 million; Annual net income of $152 million
- Generated $324 million in cash from operations in 2013
- 2014 sales guidance $5.5 billion to $5.8 billion
HOUSTON, Feb. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- MRC Global Inc. (NYSE: MRC), the largest global distributor, based on sales, of pipe, valves and fittings (PVF) and related products and services to the energy industry, today announced fourth quarter and full year 2013 results and introduced 2014 guidance.
The company's sales increased 3% from $1.31 billion in the fourth quarter of 2012 to $1.34 billion in the same quarter of 2013. The increase of $37 million came from the acquisitions of Production Specialty Services Inc. (PSS), Flow Control Products (Flow Control) and Flangefitt Stainless Ltd. (Flangefitt), all of which are primarily in the upstream sector.
Net income for the fourth quarter of 2013 was $23.3 million, or $0.23 per diluted share, compared to a fourth quarter 2012 net loss of ($6.4) million, or ($0.06) per diluted share.
Read the full press release